2020 Westgate/Bear Creek Open Space Sewer
Rehabilitation (CIPP) Project
Bear Creek Water & Sanitation District has contracted C&L Water Solutions, Inc. to rehabilitate the sewer main in two areas of Westgate and an area near Bear Creek, east of the Stone House, near the beaver pond.
- This sewer main rehabilitation will be constructed in its entirety with trenchless methods (no excavation in the street) using CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) process.
- A liner will be pulled into the main and inflated with air.
- After expansion, the liner will be cured with ultraviolet light to create a standalone sewer main pipe.
- Once the pipe has cured, the connections from each property will be cut back into the pipe robotically.
- The sewer main rehabilitation is expected to begin the week of April 27, 2020 (weather permitting). If your home is in the area of the project, you should receive a letter from the District. Notices were mailed on April 17, 2020.
- Please check the District’s website for updated information about the project.
- Later in the summer beginning in August, C&L will also rehabilitate the tap connection in the main and three-feet of thne service lines from the main.
- The process will use a liner (LMK) to seal the sewer main to your service connection to stop roots and water infiltration at that connection.
Maps of the 3 Areas are included below.
Please call the District at 303-986-3442 or e-mail District Manager, Jan Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the project.
- CIPP Project Area 1 Map
- CIPP Project Area 2 Map
- CIPP Project Area 3 Map