2020 Westgate/Bear Creek Open Space Sewer
Rehabilitation (CIPP) Project will begin the Week of April 27, 2020
Bear Creek Water & Sanitation District has contracted C&L Water Solutions, Inc. to rehabilitate the sewer main in two areas of Westgate and an area near Bear Creek, east of the Stone House, near the beaver pond.
- This sewer main rehabilitation will be constructed in its entirety with trenchless methods (no excavation in the street) using CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe) process.
- A liner will be pulled into the main and inflated with air.
- After expansion, the liner will be cured with ultraviolet light to create a standalone sewer main pipe.
- Once the pipe has cured, the connections from each property will be cut back into the pipe robotically.
- The sewer main rehabilitation portion of the project is complete..
- C&L has started to rehabilitate the tap connection in the main and three-feet of thne service lines from the main. You will be contacted by C&L Water Solutions with the date and time of the installation.
- The process will use a liner (LMK) to seal the sewer main to your service connection to stop roots and water infiltration at that connection.
Please contact District Manager, Jan Walker at 303-986-3442 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this project.